Saturday, February 13, 2010

The truth about the "Breaking Dawn" Logo via @Twifans

Hello, TwiFans. My name is Pablo, and I'm also known as Cohen from Team-Twilight.com.
Word has been spreading around about my now-kind-of-famous FAN-MADE Breaking Dawn logo, and I just wanted to clear things up in behalf of TT.
About 9 days after the New Moon premiere, I decided to do a little Photoshop-which I love. So I made a Breaking Dawn FAN-MADE logo, which I posted in my TwitPic account and my blog. Yes, I posted it over three months ago. It was also posted about three times over at Team-Twilight.com.
I don't know how, but someone decided it would be fun to NOT credit it AND START RUMORS that it was real by spreading it around, sending it to most several fan sites.
So no, it is not real, it is FAN MADE. Sorry for being so repetitive, but people tend to skip those types of statements.
A note on all those rude comments: I would like to address all of you who commented how "horrid", "unprofessional", "cheap", and many other insults it was. I know you guys have your own opinions, but there is no need on getting that harsh. I know it isn't perfect, not even close, but please either keep them to yourselves, or paraphrase it in a way that doesn't hurt anyone.
And to all those nice comments, thank you, it means the world to me.
I'm seriously flattered on how much attention this got, but as Lindsay said, there is no need for it and it just lifts our hopes up.
I hate watermarking/tagging images, but I think we all know I've learned my lesson.
Oh, and remember to credit correctly.
Yours truly,
Cohen
Team-Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment