Friday, March 26, 2010

Rob finally admits his relationship with Kristen??

It's an italian interview by A-Anna.CSI_Robsten  translated this part for all of us


"The Twilight saga has really united us all, like it has with the Harry Potter gang. When you work with the same colleagues for so long, you grow up together, a new bond which mixes fiction and reality is created. I don't like selling my private life off, I just can say Kristen is an amazing actress. I don't know what it's gonna happen to our relationship: we'll often be apart on different sets in the future. After Bel Ami, I'll shoot a western movie directed by a woman, Madelein Stowe...However Kristen is a special part of my life, and in Eclipse also our on screen relationship will give some surprises".
The original italian interview if you wanna check it: here

3 comments:

  1. Can someone not affiliated with Robsten translate? I would like an unbiased translation of what he said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DIOSSSSSSS ESTO SE VA A FILMAR EN ARGENTINAAAAAAAA ME AGARRA UN ATAQUEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

    ReplyDelete
  3. he never said romantic relationship, he just said they had a relationship

    ReplyDelete