Saturday, May 22, 2010

Do you want to know how Rob flirts??Well if the answer is yes read this note!

You probably have seen this pic before, right?
Well, here is the story behind this pic!Just TAKE A DEEP BREATH PLEASE

Tess, the girl on the pic above with Rob, tells HAART meeting with Robert Pattinson: "So I was fairly surprised at the show with the picture of me and Robert Pattinson. So now here is to clarify the story.


I was a few years ago to visit my best friend in Barcelona, who ran training. Then we went to a night club catwalk steps. As I walked to bump Robert Pattinson, who was making the money for the film Little Ashes. Anyway he was not as well known as it is today so I did not recognize him. I stood there to dance and he came to me and asked in a perfect British accent: "I'm not going before I know your name". In a perfect English accent ... it sounded so sexy!

Who can resist? .. We danced and had a nice evening .. yes we kissed!"

PS:ok...I'm dead
source via RPITheSunInASmile
Thnks to Pattinson Landia

3 comments:

  1. What is going on with Rob's hair,never seen it like that. Lucky girl, bet she wishes she could know him now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that the same brown jacket he was wearing in the heathrow airport on his way to vancouver recently?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..Wasn't that moment a great one of your life? Some times may be the greatest one. I know your answer is "Yes" Isn't it? fr_ handbags

    ReplyDelete