Friday, May 7, 2010

Rob responds to a fan letter but not alone........!

According to the fan:This is just PERFECT! I want to cry seriously! hahahahaha!


rp_brio Sent a package to Rob for his B-Day that included letters from some of our members and a shirt.. The thing is that today the lovely creator of the comm consciencieuse received a response and guess what?! Rob AND KRISTEN both signed a pic for us, PERSONALIZED and everything!!!!!!! OMGossssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!


My shipper heart almost exploded they read fan mail TOGETHER?! hahaha we sent the package to Rob's address! haha Niceeeeeeee! LoL (Fan fic anyone? hahaha)..


Also I want to promote a new comm I just opened... twilight_pr is in SPANISH! And dedicated only to Edward, Carlisle, Jasper, Emmett and Jacob (and the actors hehe).. We want to make it type forum so you can post whatever you want of them plus in Spanish because we don't have many comms. So, join today, I posted ALL the pics from EyeCon.. Now I'm uploading the videos exclusively for the comm.
 source
This is so nice!The gift and letter were sent to Rob, but Kristen saw it and signed too!That's great!

3 comments:

  1. Great, huh?
    Robsten, anyone? =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so spill the beans on what the address is to send something to him? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sent him a letter and a poem for him but I have never heard back. I sent it to the address in Beverly Hills to Stephanie's attention.

    ReplyDelete