Sunday, September 19, 2010

Rob with our dear friend Lynne last night in London!

 
Here's what Lynne told us about her meeting with Rob!
I'm still on an adrenaline high. Rob was so lovely in person, very softly spoken and polite. He asked me my name when he gave us an autograph too. I told him it was lovely to see him back in the Uk and that we had missed him. I told him about the Facebook Group I am an admin of "Robert Pattinson...It's always been him" and about a welcome home gift the admins had sent him. He asked me where I'd sent it and I told him to his Agents in London. He laughed and said Oh. I said I was really looking forward to Bel Ami coming out and wondered when it would be released....he said "I know...me too". Later that evening he was outside having a cigarette and I was outside too, a couple of other fans were getting pics so I asked if he wouldn't mind me having a pic and he was happy to oblige, he said "sure". I told him about a Ren & Stimpy tshirt we sent him as part of his welcome home gift and and he laughed. I said you must get really fed up of people asking you for pics and that I was sorry to ask and said he didn't mind, it was okay and he meant it. When we went back in to the church for the rest of the gig I was at the back buying a Marcus Foster CD then the gig started and someone had pinched our seats so we stood at the back and Rob, TomStu and Marcus Foster stood literally right in front of us I could have touched him without even stretching. His hair is growing back nicely and his beard is really quite long now. He looked as if he'd lost a little weight but still looked gorgeous. As he walked away after about 1/2 hour to go outside for a cigarette, a fan letter to Kristen fell out of his pocket. He didn't see it fall so I picked it up and touched his arm to get his attention to give it back to him. I said "you dropped this"....he didn't hear me because the music was loud so he said "sorry?" so I had to get up close to say it to him again. I passed him the letter and he said "thanks". When we left later he was outside having a chat and a beer with his buddies, so we just walked past and had to go home. I'm still on cloud 9, this is the stuff dreams are made of, in fact this was better than the dreams I've had!! What a night, one I'll never forget.
THANK YOU SO MUCH DEAR LYNNE FOR SHARING THIS WITH US!!

Pattinson Ladies

6 comments:

  1. OMFG... Lucky lady.... And he's just the way we wondering: sweet, polite and beautiful. Congratulations Lynne. You got to realize the dream of all us Rob's fans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only thing he did ask was us not to take a pic of him inside the gig, he did not want to bring attention to himself. He was happy to have his pic taken with me outside when there were very few people out there. He is such a down to earth, normal person it was so strange. I have been a massive Rob fan for so long now, I live breathe, eat, dream everything Rob. I am a happily married mum of 4 kids but love this man and his work so much. He is a total phenomenon and I am so happy to have had this opportunity with him that I could only have ever dreamed about. I did briefly see him at the Remember Me premiere in London earlier this year as I had a ticket to see the movie and walk the red carpet but never "connected" with him, so this was just out of this world. I did want to stroke his beard I must admit, he seemed to do it alot. You could see the pure joy on his face when his buddy Marcus Foster was on stage doing his part of the gig, I could tell he was so happy to be there watching him. And I heard him laugh out loud just as we were leaving, it was like oxygen to me....I love to hear it. I'm not sure when I'm going to regain proper use of my legs, they still feel like jelly over 12 hours later!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing Lynne. Sounds like you had the perfect degree of composure many of us would have lacked upon meeting him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new banner is mesmerizing. Now at peace since I know where Rob is and smiling with his fans. That's is all that I would ask for the rest of my life and that is to meet him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www3.picturepush.com/photo/a/4217701/img/4217701.jpg
    Here is a link to the FULL SIZE HQ version of this pic. Click on the photo to make it full size.

    ReplyDelete