Sunday, October 10, 2010

Pixie Lott:“I’ve always wanted to get my hands on Robert Pattinson"

Pixie Lott is desperate for a part in the new Twilight movie.

The British singer is a huge fan of the popular vampire film franchise, which has made household names of stars including Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Kellan Lutz and Taylor Lautner. Pixie has admitted to having a crush on Robert in the past, and thinks starring in the hotly-anticipated penultimate film in the series – Breaking Dawn: Part 1, which is due out next year – might help her snag her man.

“I’ve always wanted to get my hands on Robert Pattinson and I guess it would be fun to have my face whitened up and suck on people’s blood,” she laughed.

Pixie has no idea which character she could play, but hopes a casting professional gets in touch soon.

Earlier this year, the 19-year-old admitted she lied to try and get a cheap cinema ticket when she went to see Twilight movie New Moon last year. She told staff she was a student, but doesn’t think they fell for it.

“I wanted to get in half-price like my friends, so I pretended to be a student, but they knew who I was! I keep getting recognised now…,” she laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment