Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Jessi Cruickshank talks about her encounter with Rob! LMAO

Jessi Cruickshank is a Canadian television personality.
Photobucket 
What’s been your most exciting celeb encounter while in L.A.?

Other than Michael Lohan at the mall, I had dinner at the table next to Robert Pattinson a couple months ago, which I thought was so crazy. But I was out with some new friends, and I legitimately don’t have a lot of friends here. So at the time it was almost like a setup, and I was really trying to be cool for my new prospective friends. And yet I’m sitting next to Robert Pattinson, so inside I’m freaking out and all I want to do is take a really embarrassing photo. But I resisted and I acted really cool about it, and then I let myself freak out when we all left the restaurant. I did go to the bathroom about six times during that dinner just so I could walk passed him and check out what he was eating, and try to hear his conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment