Sunday, May 22, 2011

New Photos of Rob with Samantha & her experience!

In case you don't remember click here
From Letmesign.com
*UPDATED with one more*


My name is Sam, I am 14 years old and I have got Spastic Hemiplegia (Cerebal Palsy) which is like having a stroke… I can walk but not for that long so I use a wheelchair most of the time…

In November of 2009.. I had surgery, I think that it was 3 operations in 1 (I had my left hip taken out of the socket and put back in the right place, then I had bone taken out of my right hip and then I had my right foot broken and had the bone from my hip placed in my foot, then I had muscles in my legs and muscles around my hip cut.) As a result of the operation I couldn’t walk for about 3 months and then I had to go into rehab to learn how to walk again and stuff like that.
The Starlight Foundation offered me a starlight wish and I knew immediately that I wanted to meet Robert Pattinson (because I love the Twilight Saga), so I put my form in and waited a couple of months and my starlight spoke person said that my wish had been approved.. Then another couple of months went on and Starlight said “you know that maybe since you’ve waited such a long time for your wish and Rob might not come to Australia for a couple of years, do you want to change your wish?” I said “No, I’ll wait…”
Finally after waiting so long my wish came true on Friday, 6th of May 2011.
To read the rest of her story go here 

No comments:

Post a Comment