Friday, May 27, 2011

Rob at Johnny Flynn's concert in Toronto last night!

Robert Pattinson bought us beer tonight and gave me doggie treats for layla Lou! Nice guy! #iliketwilightnow
Jeremy Fetzer plays guitar for the band called Caitlin Rose that tweeted below!

Tweet from the band Caitlin Rose that opened for Johnny Flynn last night: dressing room chat: "You look like Robert Pattinson... Oh shit you are Robert Pattinson." seriously.

Donna that met Rob last night tweeted
Rob is a fan and mentioned one of Flynn's songs on his iTunes Celebrity Playlist on November 08
“Brown Trout Blues” by Johnny Flynn: “I grew up with some amazing musicians in London who are still my friends. Marcus Foster, Bobby Long and Sam Bradley are recording their albums now, but Johnny Flynn completed his one a while ago. I just saw him play in L.A. and he was incredible. But he’s always been incredible so I can’t say I was surprised. Get this album it’s great and no one else does music like him at all.”

No comments:

Post a Comment