Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Kristen Stewart mentions Rob in an interview with 'La Semaine' (France)!

LS: Fans are excited about the wedding… What can you tell us?
 KS: It’s really, really beautiful. I remember that on set, I went to see Bill Condon, our producer and told him ‘Wow, thank you for letting me act out such a beautiful wedding’. It was very personal for me. All the actors were there, Stephenie was there as well, sitting in the back. It was a great feeling! There was… oh, I’m saying things I’m not supposed to talk about. I have problems filtering myself. I’m transparent, like Rob. (laughs)
...
 LS: After all these years, you finally experienced the vampire makeup. Was Rob right when he complained?
 KS: (laughs)He had every right to complain! You’re under the impression of being jailed within your body all day, even though it helps to play the role. We were aware of all movements. The contacts were awful. We couldn’t see anything. It was really hard when Rob and I were doing scenes with both of us wearing them.
Check the rest of the interview & the scans here|Translation & scans thnks to IzzieSpice|via

No comments:

Post a Comment