Monday, October 3, 2011

'Parks and Recreation' star Adam Scott talks about Rob releasing an album!

In honor of the new “Parks & Recreation” season, we went souvenir shopping on Canal Street with Scott last week. Herewith, some of his thoughts on other celebrities, explained while perusing Obama mugs and “I Heart NY” t-shirts:

On Rob Pattinson: “No, he is not putting out an album! God, I don’t understand actors who put out albums. I don’t think anyone should take being a famous actor as a cue that it’s time put out an album. I mean, can you imagine how many album he’ll sell? So many. So why not, I guess. That would be cool if he came out with an album of really weird growly rock. I would love that, but I fear it’ll be navel-gazing acoustic balladry that’ll make me want to kill myself.”

Read the rest of the article at the source|via|via

No comments:

Post a Comment