Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Juliette Binoche talks about Rob with french magazine Le Provence!

Russian Radio NRJ quoted Juliette's interview with french magazine Le Provence!
 *Translation by Yulia*
"I had no idea who he was, I have never followed his career or seen Twilight. We had a chance to have a dinner together couple of times, that’s how we met.  Turned  out he’s a big fan of movies. All these years he watched 2-3 movies a day and one of his favourite movies is “The Lovers on the Bridge” with myself in it. He’s really funny, just like a kid. He charmed me."
via|via

*UPDATED*
From La Provence (Translation thnks to Fatima)
For David Cronenberg’s new movie ?
J.B: Yes, it is called “Cosmopolis”. I play an art dealer who has an affair with Robert Pattinson. He, plays a billionaire who loses everything.

Robert Pattinson evolves in a sphere that seems far away from yours…
J.B: I don’t have a point of view about his career, I didn’t see the “Twilight” movies. We had diner together on set. He is an incredible cinema buff who for several years saw two to three movies a day. He is a fan of “Les amants du Pont Neuf” (The Pont Neuf lovers). He was funny, you would have thought he was a little child.
*In case you don't know, Juliete Binoche is going to be Rob's costar in Cosmopolis."

No comments:

Post a Comment